Hello everyone! As promised in our introduction to the launch of Poultry Tales, We have decided to post the giveaway today so that winners will get two weeks to collect their tickets this time. Thanks to the generosity of the kind people at I Theatre, we have two sets of family tickets to give away!
Welcome to the Farmyard for our special play for the Year of the Rooster!
Come and meet three famous feathered friends – the stars of three classic tales –
The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs, and her greedy owner;
The Little Red Hen, with bread to bake, but lazy friends;
and Chicken-Licken – with that scary acorn!
This talkative trio of feathered friends will sing, dance, show and tell you their tales – and don’t be surprised if they share some valuable wisdom and backstage secrets on the way.
A brand new, interactive, fun, musical production presented in quite an unusual way – as we look at the world of the Theatre Stage from the inside out and reveal valuable secrets of how a Musical is made!
Guaranteed to engage young and old alike, specially designed with excitement, humour and learning points coming thick and fast!
GIVEAWAY : WIN TWO (2) Family Package of 4 Tickets worth $164!
Thanks to our sponsors, we have TWO (2) SETS of FOUR (4) tickets to I Theatre’s Poultry Tales worth $243.60, for our readers. Two (2) lucky readers will get four (4) tickets each to the show on 30 April, Sunday 10:30am. Do follow ALL the instructions below to take part for your chance to win!
To take part and qualify, please make sure all the following steps are completed:
1) COMMENT on this blog post stating your Facebook Name and the age of your child/children.
3) LIKE and SHARE this Facebook post with the caption below :
“@Friend A @Friend B @Friend C @Friend D @Friend E, Hey, @ITheatreSG ‘s Poultry Tales runs from 27 Apr to 14 May 2017!”
DO set your post to PUBLIC so that we are able to verify your entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Giveaway ends 12 April 2017, Wednesday at 2359 hrs.
- All tickets are to be collected by 27 April 2017, 5.30pm at I Theatre’s office, 27 Kerbau Road Singapore 219163. Tel: (65)6341 5960.
- Winner(s) will need to produce their NRIC and a print out of our email to claim your tickets.
- Prize is fixed and cannot be changed to a different day or time.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The Winner will be notified by the email provided under the blog comments and must reply within 24 hours, failing which, a new winner will be drawn, without notice.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to request for a redraw if the drawn winner on our blog has also won tickets to the show from another giveaway.
- Incomplete / Half-completed entries will be disqualified without notice. Decisions are final and no changes/disputes will be entertained.
- All information is solely collected for the purpose of this giveaway and we will not send unsolicited emails to your inbox unless you have opted to subscribe to us (on the right of this page!).
- This giveaway is in no manner associated with any social media accounts except our blog.
Best of luck!
~ SAys! Shirley
About I Theatre’s Poultry Tales
When: 29 Apr – 14 May 2017 | Saturdays & Sundays : 10.30am & 2pm
Where: Drama Centre Theatre (Map)
Who: 4 years and above and their families
Ticket Pricing : Standard $32 (excludes SISTIC booking fees)
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
Tickets available through:
SISTIC Hotline (65) 6348 5555
SISTIC Authorised Agents islandwide
TICKET PRICES (Not including SISTIC Fees):
|Family Package (4 Persons)||$121.60|
|Big Family Package (5 Persons)||$144.00|
|Corporate Groups (min 20 persons)||25.60|
|Friends of I Theatre||Ikea Smales and Family Members|
|OCBC Baby Bonus Card Holders||NTUC Card Members|
|OCBC Platinum & Arts Platinum Card Members||eXplorerKid Members|
|OCBC Credit & Debit Card Members||Toys’R’Us Star Card Members|
|Bank of China Card Members||Civil Service Club Members|
|PAssion Card Members||LITTLE STAR Ticket Stub Holder|
Students (Local & International)
Senior Citizens (above 55 years old)
Purchase a minimum of 20 tickets and get 20% discount
Contact email@example.com or 6341 5960 for group/corporate/school bookings.
[Updated 13 Apr ’17]