It’s time to plan for Mother’s Day celebration again! It’s an occasion all ladies look forward to in our entire life – firstly, to thank our mums for being our support pillar no matter what, secondly, to enjoy our privilege as a mum ourselves now that we have little ones to call our own.
This Mother’s Day, Emicakes has spoilt us with SIX (6) delightful new flavours to celebrate the occasion! We had the good fortune to sample all six flavours and a giveaway to indulge our readers too. Read on for details below :-
Misu So Much Collection
Blackforest Misu -Tiramisu ﬁlling / Vanilla Chiﬀon+ brushed with Coﬀee / Choco mousse with Maraschino Cherries / Chocolate Chiﬀon+
The typical Blackforest cake with a Tiramisu twist to it. I love the deep flavour of these Maraschino Cherries found in the bottom layer of chocolate chiffon. They are so deliciously soft!
Mocha Oreo Misu -Tiramisu ﬁlling / Vanilla Chiﬀon+ brushed with Coﬀee / Mocha mousse with crushed Oreos / Chocolate Chiﬀon+
Everyone loves Oreo. Don’t you? The kids took an instant liking to this cake. Never mind the tiramisu layer. It’s flavourful yet mild. Definitely OK for kids to eat as well.
Peach Mango Misu -Tiramisu ﬁlling / Vanilla Chiﬀon+ brushed with Coﬀee / Mango mousse with Peach Cubes / Vanilla Chiﬀon+
Jiejie had a hard time deciding her favourite flavour between the Peach Mango Misu and the Cherry Mocha Fudge (below under Triple Treat Cakes collection). She loved the refreshing peachy mousse in this cake as well as the mango bits – her ultimate favourite fruit next to durians.
Triple Treat Cakes Collection
Mocha Choc Fudge – Mocha mousse / Signature Choc mousse / Chocolate Fudge cake
The Mocha Choc Fudge is any coffee-lover’s favourite flavour. Even I as a non-coffee drinker but a coffee-aroma lover, love this cake for it’s fragrantly addictive mocha flavour on top. The middle chocolate mousse layer and bottom chocolate fudge cake remains as Emicakes’ signatures. 🙂
Cherry Mocha Fudge – Fruity Cherry White Choc mousse with Cherry bits / Mocha mousse / Chocolate Fudge cake
Her final verdict – Cherry Mocha Fudge wins! Simply because there are a lot of cherries within the white chocolate mousse at the top. Reason – girls like pink. Hahaha!
Triple Choc Fudge – Luscious White Choc mousse / Signature Choc mousse / Chocolate Fudge cake
This is the only flavour I have not ventured to try because I am down with sore throat and body ache. My hubby likes the heavy dose of chocolate in his slice of cake and did not find it overly sweet. The kids attacked the chocolate flakes decoratives, as usual.
Cake Details: 15CM – $33.70 | 600g | 5-8 pax or 20CM – $58.50 | 1.2kg | 10-15 pax
Promotions: Get 15% OFF on advance orders and store purchase till 30 April (15-20CM sizes). While stocks last. Other T&Cs apply.
Emicakes Outlets are listed here.
Thanks to our sponsors at Emicakes, we have three (3) cakes to share with our readers. Just click on the image below to take part. Do follow the instructions below to take part for your chance to win!
LIKE SAys! Happy Mums on Facebook.
LIKE Emicakes on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions:
- Giveaway ends 2nd May 2016, Monday at 0000 hrs.
- Winners will get to choose their favourite flavour in 15cm size.
- Collection date/venue will be advised accordingly.
- Winners will need to produce our email and their NRIC to claim their prize.
- Prize is fixed and cannot be changed to a different item.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The Winners will be notified by the email provided under the blog comments and must reply within 24 hours, failing which, a new winner will be drawn, without notice.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to request for a redraw if the drawn winner on our blog has also won tickets to the show from another giveaway.
- Incomplete / Half-completed entries will be totally disqualified without notice. Decisions are final and no changes/disputes will be entertained.
- All information is solely collected for the purpose of this giveaway and we will not send unsolicited emails to your inbox unless you have opted to subscribe to us (on the right of this page!).
- This giveaway is in no manner associated with any social media accounts except our blog.
Best of luck!
Thanks to Emicakes, we received all 6 cakes and spent many hours on photography for purposes of this review and giveaway. We hope you’ll like them too! Thanks for joining us on SAys! Happy Mums. If you liked what you read on our blog, please follow us on Facebook for the latest updates. We hope to see you back again soon.
~ SAys! Shirley 🙂
[Updated 02 May ’16]
Our heartiest congratulations to below winners for fulfilling the requirements in the Rafflecopter giveaway! We will be in touch shortly with regards to prize redemption details.
[Updated 02 May ’16]