We’ve got super news for your little fans, ABA Productions will be bringing What the Ladybird Heard back to Singapore for limited performances from 9 – 11 October 2015 at SOTA. Back by popular demand, this truly colourful barnyard story is based on the award-winning picture book By Julia Donaldson & Lydia Monks.
If you have a fan of Julia Donaldson at home, you’ve probably read the book What the Ladybird Heard a thousand times and still love it!
Two crafty robbers, one tiny ladybird, and a whole farmyard of fun! Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len have a cunning plan to steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But what they didn’t count on was what the Ladybird saw and heard and the clever little plan she had for them!
Join the woolly sheep, the hairy hog, the fat red hen and the dainty dog in this brand new stage adaptation of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks’ colourful farmyard adventure.
With live music, puppetry, plenty of audience participation and lots of laughs, we’re pretty excited to watch this colourful and fun production. Give your little ones a treat this Children’s Day weekend in October, we’re sure they’ll be delighted at the theatres with What the Ladybird Heard!
Book your tickets at SISTIC now before it ends. More ticketing information at the end of the post.
Thanks to ABA Productions, we’ve got a Family Package of 4 Top Tier Tickets (Cat 1) worth $248 for What the Ladybird Heard on 9 October 2015, 5pm for giveaway! What better way to spend Children’s Day this year! Yay!!
GIVEAWAY : WIN Family Package worth $248!
To take part and qualify, please make sure all the following steps are completed:
1) COMMENT on this blog post stating your Facebook Name and email address.
3) LIKE and SHARE this Facebook post with the caption “Tag @Friend A Tag @Friend B Tag @Friend C @Friend D @Friend E Let’s watch What the Ladybird Heard this Children’s Day with @SAys! Happy Mums”. DO set your post to PUBLIC so that we are able to verify your entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Giveaway ends 30 September 2015, Wednesday at 11.59PM.
- Show date and time is on 9 October 2015, Friday at 5PM and cannot be changed to a different day or time.
- The Winner will be notified by the email provided under the blog comments and must reply within 48 hours, failing which, a new winner will be drawn, without notice.
- Tickets can be collected at the Box Office, 1 hour before the show starts, at the SOTA Drama Centre. This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified without notice. Decisions are final and no changes/disputes will be entertained.
- All information is solely collected for the purpose of this giveaway and we will not send unsolicited emails to your inbox unless you have opted to subscribe to us (on the right!).
- This giveaway is in no manner associated with any social media accounts except our blog.
Best of luck! Hope to see you at the show and do say Hi! if you see us 🙂
~ SAys! Shirley & Audrey 🙂
About What the Ladybird Heard
When: Fri, 9 Oct 5pm | Sat, 10 Oct : 11am, 2pm & 4.30pm| Sun, 11 Oct : 11am, 2pm & 4.30pm
Where: SOTA – Drama Theatre @ 1 Zubir Said Drive Singapore 227968 (Map)
Who: For children aged 3 and above and their families
Duration: Approximately 55 minutes with no interval
Ticket Price : S$62, S$52, S$42 (excludes SISTIC charges)
For more information, visit www.aba-productions.com
Tickets available through: SISTIC Website | SISTIC Hotline (65) 6348 5555 | SISTIC Authorised Agents islandwide
[Updated 03 Oct ’15 ->]
Congratulations to Agnes! You have won a set of family tickets to catch What The Ladybird Heard. See you soon at SOTA Drama Theatre on 9 October 2015, Friday at 5PM. We will be sending you an email shortly with regards to prize collection.
[<- Updated 03 Oct ’15]