If you are ready for a unique celebration of Asian folk tales, get set again for yet another enchanting I Theatre production, Jewels in the Tale, at the newly renovated Alliance Française Theatre, from 17 – 30 August 2015!
A brand new fusion of two of I Theatre’s most acclaimed productions, Dancing With Dragons and Under The Dragon Moon, (both of which garnered Five Star reviews in the Edinburgh Festival), this is a wonderful chance to revisit some of the well loved folk tales from these shows plus enjoy some wonderful new tales too.
We’re sure your children will be captivated by the playful and mischievous tales of Emperors, Dragons, Frogs, Prawns and Thieves, Transformations and Generosity. Tales include The Crane’s Gratitude from Japan, Tenali Raman and the Three Thieves from India, and The Four Dragons from China, amongst others. Each tale is told in a different style, with elements of Japanese Noh, Classical Indian Dance, Chinese opera blended with western styles of broad slapstick fun and energy.
As with all I Theatre productions, expect to be enthralled by their colourful and fun presentation style and be transported into a different era and worlds across the region! Let your little ones experience storytelling through energetic physical theatre, masks and puppetry. They’ll have the marvellous opportunity to discover the region’s rich and colourful heritage and culture! Get your tickets now at SISTIC!
[Ended] <<GIVEAWAY : 2 Pairs of tickets to be won!>> [Ended]
Thanks to the our kind sponsors, I Theatre, we’ve got 2 sets of 2 tickets to Jewels in the Tale, worth more than $120, for giveaway to readers of SAys! Happy Mums! That’s right! 2 lucky readers will get a pair of tickets to go to Jewels in the Tale on 22nd August 2015, Saturday 2:30pm. Yay!!
To take part and qualify, please make sure all the following steps are completed:
1) COMMENT on this blog post stating the age of your children, Facebook Name and your email address.
3) LIKE and SHARE this Facebook post with the caption “Tag @Friend A Tag @Friend B Tag @Friend C Time to watch I Theatre’s Jewels in the Tale with @SAys! Happy Mums”. DO set your post to PUBLIC so that we are able to verify your entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- Giveaway ends 25 July 2015, Saturday at 11.59PM.
- Show date and time is on 22 August 2015, Saturday at 2.30PM and cannot be changed to a different day or time.
- The Winner will be notified by the email provided under the blog comments and must reply within 48 hours, failing which, a new winner will be drawn, without notice.
- All tickets are to be collected by 10th August 5pm at I Theatre’s office, 27 Kerbau Road Singapore 219163. Tel: (65)6341 5960.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified without notice. Decisions are final and no changes/disputes will be entertained.
- All information is solely collected for the purpose of this giveaway and we will not send unsolicited emails to your inbox unless you have opted to subscribe to us (on the right!).
- This giveaway is in no manner associated with any social media accounts except our blog.
Best of luck and we hope to catch you at the theatres with the Jewels in the Tale very soon! Watch for our review post too!
[Edited 28 Jul ’15 ->]
Mummies Karen and Joan have won themselves a pair of tickets each to catch the Jewels In The Tale with their kiddos. Look out for our email soon! 🙂
[<- Edited 28 Jul ’15]
SAys! Shirley & Audrey 🙂
About I Theatre’s Jewels in the Tale
When: 17 to 30 August 2015
Who: 4 years and above and their families
Duration: 50 minutes with no interval
Tickets available through:
SISTIC Hotline (65) 6348 5555
SISTIC Authorised Agents islandwide