Tonight, I decided to cook something simple for dinner to welcome the hubs home from a week-long of work. As I have nothing much in the freezer since I haven’t been cooking for 2 weeks, I could only make up a simple dish that is unbelievably fast and easy. What’s the “bestest” thing? Hubs only needed to wash 1 extra baking tray and not tons of other cooking accessories.
Air-fried Pork Shabu with Teriyaki Sauce (For 2 pax)
- Pork Shabu 18 slices
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- 1 big heap metal spoon of Lee Kum Kee Teriyaki Sauce
- Marinate the pork shabu-shabu and keep chilled in fridge for 1 hour.
- Set the airfryer to 180 Deg C at 2 minutes to heat up the oil in the baking pan.
- Set the airfryer to 180 Deg C at 3 minutes. Add in the onions. Occasionally opening the airfryer to stir-fry the onions til fragrant.
- Set the airfryer to 180 Deg C at 6 minutes. Add in the pork shabu slices. Occasionally opening the airfryer to stir-fry everything together til cooked.
- I set 1 more extra minute to cook it without opening the airfryer just to ensure the pork is well cooked. It wasn’t dry and tough. So I guess that’s perfect!
- Dish and serve.
Isn’t this ridiculously quick and easy? To think that I actually timed to cook this the moment hubby messaged me that he’s across the junction. Self-declaring myself clever for serving him freshly cooked hot & yummy food. 🙂
Disclaimer : This is NOT a sponsored post. I am half drunk. Pardon me if I sound too excited. Wahhahaha…….Anyway, all photographs (unless otherwise indicated) and opinions remain our own, as always.
~ SAys! Shirley